Parent Council is a vital part of the St. Clement’s Parish School family. Our main goal is to support the mission of the school and to assist the faculty and staff in creating the optimal learning environment for our students. Every parent of a St. Clement’s student is automatically a member of Parent Council and is encouraged to participate in our organization. Our projects include:
- Faculty/Staff “Wish List” program which funds student activities, professional development, technology purchases, and classroom materials purchases
- Coordinating and running the school's Hot Lunch Program
- Sponsoring Scholastic Book Fairs
- Hosting the Graduation Breakfast for Eighth Grade Families
- Hosting the annual New Family Picnic
- Grandparent’s Day Reception
- National Junior Honor Society Induction Reception
- Coordinating Wildcat Wellness Week speakers and activities
- Offering support to bring special guest speakers and programs to the school
- Construction of the new school playground
- Purchasing recycling bins for the entire campus
- Assisting in capital projects such as the Montana Street school zone addition and updating the school’s security system.
The Parent Council supports all these projects and more by way of committees that work throughout the year and through fundraising. We would love for each of you to be involved in one of these committees or projects. If you are interested, please contact Sassie Colquitt, Parent Council President, at STCparentcouncil@hotmail.com.